Animal Jam Wild Weekend- Block Party!

This weekend's Wild Weekend is all about Block Parties! These items are available from 7/19/18- 7/22/18 so don't miss out!

What Items Are Available?


The items available are the Hot Dog Sofa, Hamburger Table, Ketchup Chair, Mustard Chair, BBQ Feast Table, Toppings Stand, Lollipop Basket, Block Party Grill, Basket of Buns, Lollipop Bench, Giant Salt Shaker, and Giant Pepper Shaker. There is a large majority of non member stuff compared to Wild Weekends in the past.

How Jammers Feel About this Weeks Wild Weekend

Do you like this week's Wild Weekend? 

"I like it. I bought a lot of stuff from it. I think it's a really cool idea! :D"
 -Whippeddream

"No. It's to wild, I'm more of  a mild type of guy."
-Anonymous User

Not really.
-lol35073

From 1-10 how much do you like this week's Wild Weekend?

"Hmm... I would probably rate it about an 8."
-Whippeddream

"2. I just think it's a bit boring to be called wild. I don't know why, but it seems basic animal jam to me. "
-lola35073

"8, because it added ketchup chairs."
-Anonymous User

Was there any items you didn't like?

"Not really."
-Whippeddream

"Everything. Who would actually use that?"
-lola35073

"I don't like it. It's so... weird. Why do we need ketchup and mustard?  I mean... for meme lords, but who else?"
-Anonymous User












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rare Sunshine Galoshes

2018 Fall Box

Congratulations Winners of AJHQ 8th Birthday Contest!